Terms and Conditions
Transparency, reliability and client success has always been the top priority for us at iCognition Insights. We always strive to deliver highest quality data intelligence and decision support analysis for your research objectives. As such, we are bound to make our terms and conditions public so that you can make hassle-free purchase decisions and have a seamless engagement experience with us. Below are the company terms and conditions and iCognition Insights reserves the right to made periodic alterations to them as and when need be.
Delivery and Support:
As we work on “fresh-off-the-shelf delivery model”, our reports are updated consistently to provide you the latest and most accurate market information when you make the purchase. The published report will reach you via email within 3 to 5 business days, of receipt of payment. All are reports are delivered in PDF format only. Any additional customization to the report scope, modifications to the current scope, or new requirements shall be delivered within the timelines stated by our market analysts.
- Our client support team is always there to answer any question you may have with the delivery of the report or services. Please stay comfortable upon placing the order as rest is on us to deliver the report and associated services to you within mentioned timeline.
- In unavoidable circumstances or event out of our control that may cause delay in delivery, our client support team will immediately get in touch with you via email or call to update you about the situation and will ensure by every possible way to minimise the effect of the delay to your business. Provided we do this, we are not liable in any form for the delays caused by the event.
- Please note that we do not provide physical delivery of the printed report at this point in time.
Client is liable to pay all Fees before getting delivery of the report by placing an order on the website or, an email or telephonic conversation with our iCognition representative. Subscription renewal Fees shall be payable 7 days before the commencement of the renewed subscription term. Regarding customization or consulting engagement, the client is entitled to make payment in full upon confirming the scope and timeline before commencement of the actual project. The client would also be responsible for the payment of related taxes and duties as and when applicable.
- iCognition Insights will share a payment confirmation upon confirming the receipt of payment from client, if requested.
- All our payments are made in USD currency and the currency conversion rates are applicable.
- iCognition Insights will provide an invoice when the order is accepted or as soon as practicable thereafter.
- We will not store your payment details internally, for e.g. your credit card details, payment preference etc. to keep your payment information secure and safe.
- Any queries in relation to invoices must be notified to us in writing within 4 days from the invoice date, after which time our invoices will be deemed to be agreed and may not be disputed.
Cancellation and Refund:
Considering the nature of the deliverable in form of report and data and the confidentiality of information associated, we strictly follow no refund and no order cancellation policy on the order placed and payment made. We encourage you to read and exhaust all available options before placing the order. In case of any questions with the report data, please get in touch with our client support team and your request shall be addressed within 24 hours time.
Intellectual Property and Copyright:
All the content on the website, reports, infographics, presentations, analysis or any of our services is the exclusive intellectual property of iCognition Insights, including the logo, trademark, domain name or any other intellectual property. If in case, you want to use, reproduce, reprint or publish our logo, domain, company name or any other intellectual property, it is mandatory to get prior permission from iCognition Insights Private Limited.
You grant us a fully paid-up, non-exclusive, cancellable and worldwide authorization to use your business name, brand and logo in connection with our marketing activities upon purchasing or subscribing to our services. Cancellable
Warranties and Liabilities:
iCognition Insights Private Limited shall not be responsible or liable to any losses or damage (including, but not limited to, incidental, or consequential damage, profit/loss or data loss etc.) incurred by client as a result of relying on content of our site, reports, presentation, or consulting services.
iCognition Insights hold no responsibility for the security of your account or the information provided during purchase or enquiry requests made on the website or conversation made with our representatives.
Company Talent Pool and Expertise Disclosure:
iCognition Insights will not provide any personal information (including but not limited to name, contact information, place etc.) of our experts, analysts or employees associated with the research, analysis, consulting or custom engagement and the personal information privacy will be respected.
Policy Update Notification:
We may modify, alter or update our T&Cs information at any time as a part of regular website content update activity. When we do so, we will upload the updated T&Cs on our website under section “Terms and Conditions”.
- Language: All communications made or notices given pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be in English language.
- Jurisdiction, Venue and Governing Law: By engaging in business with us, you agree to abide by and accountable to the law and regulations laid by the Government of India and Government of Maharashtra. Both the parties, YOU and OWNER agree that the choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, and mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
- Electronic Communication: Electronic communication are permitted to both the parties under these Terms and Conditions and can be facilitated in e-mail form. For any questions or concerns, please write to us at email@example.com