Contract Research Organization (CRO) Market Analysis by Type (Pre-Clinical, Clinical, Drug Discovery), by Services (CSM, DM, CM), by Application (CNS, CV, ID), by End User (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices), and by Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Contract Research Organization (CRO) Market Analysis by Type (Pre-Clinical, Clinical, Drug Discovery), by Services (CSM, DM, CM), by Application (CNS, CV, ID), by End User (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices), and by Region - Forecast to 2026
The global contract research organization (CRO) market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. CRO’s offer a wide array of benefits associated with biological assay development, preclinical/clinical research, clinical trial management, and commercialization. Conducting in-house research activities by pharmaceutical firms pose to be expensive and labour intensive, thereby reducing the overall profitability and exhausting of resources. Globally, the rising demand for clinical research, patent filing & renewal, and drug efficiency protocols are factors driving the CRO market. Most of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms are widely outsourcing R&D operations worldwide owing to minimizing their cost and increasing their profitability.
Major companies operating in the contract research organization market are GVK Biosciences Private Limited (India); Syneos Health (U.S.); Pharmaron, Inc. (U.S.); Dassault Systèmes SE (France); ICON plc (Ireland); Parexel International (U.S.); Charles River Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.); PPD, Inc. (U.S.); and Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.). Increase in service offerings, novel product launches, and strategic collaborations & acquisitions are some of the major strategies adopted by the leading players operating in the industry.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The contract research organization market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Contract Research Organization Market, By Type (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- phase 4
- Drug discovery
- Target Validation
- Lead Identification
- Lead Optimization
Contract Research Organization Market, By Services (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Data Management
- Project Management/Clinical Supply Management
- Regulatory/Medical Concerns
- Clinical Monitoring
- Medical Writing
- Quality Management/ Assurance
- Site Recruitment Technology
- Investigator Payments
- Laboratory Patient
Contract Research Organization Market, By Application (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Disorder
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular System (CVS) Disorders
- Immunological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
Contract Research Organization Market, By End User (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Firms
- Medical Device Manufacturers
Contract Research Organization Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?