Chromatography Instruments Market Analysis by Type (Systems, Detectors, Fraction Collectors, Auto-samplers), Application (Life Science Research, Food & Beverages Testing, Environmental Testing), and by Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Chromatography Instruments Market Analysis by Type (Systems, Detectors, Fraction Collectors, Auto-samplers), Application (Life Science Research, Food & Beverages Testing, Environmental Testing), and by Region - Forecast to 2026
The global chromatography instruments market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Rising technological innovations, growing focus on food safety issues, and high usage of these products in drug R&D are the major factors propelling the growth of the market. However, expensive chromatography instruments and its high maintenance cost are restraining the market growth.
Major players operating in the chromatography instruments market are Waters Corporation (U.S.); Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.); Merck KGaA (Germany); Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.); PerkinElmer (U.S.); Danaher Corporation (U.S.); Shimadzu Corporation (Japan); Jasco (U.S.); Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.); and SCION Instruments (UK). The key players operating in the market are adopting various growth strategies such as new product launches, merger & acquisitions, regional expansion, and investment in R&D.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The chromatography instruments market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Chromatography Instruments Market, By Type (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Gas Chromatography Systems
- Liquid Chromatography Systems
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Medium-Pressure Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Flash Chromatography Systems
- Thin-Layer Chromatography Systems
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography Systems
- Gas Chromatography Detectors
- Mass Spectrometer Detectors
- Flame Ionization Detectors
- Thermal Conductivity Detectors
- Liquid Chromatography Detectors
- Refractive Index Detectors
- UV/UV-Visible Detectors
- Fluorescence Detectors
- Fraction Collectors
Chromatography Instruments Market, By Application (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Life Science
- Food & Beverages Testing
- Spoilage Detection
- Additive Detection
- Nutritional Quality
- Environmental Testing
Chromatography Instruments Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?