Cell Isolation/Separation Market Analysis by Product (Consumables, Instruments), by Cell Type (Human, Animal), by Technique (Surface Marker, Centrifugation, Filtration), by Application (Biomolecule Isolation), by Cell Type, by End User and by Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Cell Isolation/Separation Market Analysis by Product (Consumables, Instruments), by Cell Type (Human, Animal), by Technique (Surface Marker, Centrifugation, Filtration), by Application (Biomolecule Isolation), by Cell Type, by End User and by Region - Forecast to 2026
The global cell isolation/separation market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Rising demand for vaccines & biologics and increasing prevalence of various cancer types are major factors boosting the global market growth. Additionally, growing preference for personalized medication for the treatment of chronic diseases and cancer is another major driver boosting the growth. However, stringent regulations from ethics committees and organizations such as Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority (HFEA), Central Ethics Committee for Stem Cell Research (ZES), and Human Tissue Authority (HTA) is a major factor that restrain the market growth.
Key players operating in the cell isolation/separation market are Becton, Dickinson, and Company (U.S.); Miltenyi Biotec (Germany); STEMCELL Technologies Inc. (Canada); Beckman Coulter (U.S.); GE Healthcare (U.S.); Terumo BCT (U.S.); Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.); Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.); and Merck KGaA (Germany). The leading players are adopting various strategies including collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and regional expansion to capture a maximum revenue share.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The cell isolation/separation market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Cell Isolation/Separation Market, By Product (Revenue, 2017 – 2026, USD Million)
- Media, Reagents, kits, and sera
- Flow Cytometers
- Magnetic-Activated Cell Separator Systems
- Filtration Systems
Cell Isolation/Separation Market, By Cell Type (Revenue, 2017 – 2026, USD Million)
- Human Cells
- Animal Cells
Cell Isolation/Separation Market, By Technique (Revenue, 2017 – 2026, USD Million)
- Surface Marker
Cell Isolation/Separation Market, By Application (Revenue, 2017 – 2026, USD Million)
- Biomolecule Isolation
- Stem Cell Research
- Tissue Regeneration
- Cancer Research
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
Cell Isolation/Separation Market, By End User (Revenue, 2017 – 2026, USD Million)
- Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories & Institutes
- Cell Banks
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
Cell Isolation/Separation Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017 – 2026, USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?