Brachytherapy Market Analysis by Type (Low-Dose Rate, High-Dose Rate), by Application (Breast Cancer, Gynaecological Cancer, Prostate Cancer), by Service Provider, by Therapeutic Area, by Process Flow Type, by End User, and by Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Brachytherapy Market Analysis by Type (Low-Dose Rate, High-Dose Rate), by Application (Breast Cancer, Gynaecological Cancer, Prostate Cancer), by Service Provider, by Therapeutic Area, by Process Flow Type, by End User, and by Region - Forecast to 2026
The global brachytherapy market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of cancer and high burden of cancer related morbidity are major factor boosting the market growth. Factors such as escalating research & development, adoption of advanced radiation technologies for treatment, government initiatives for cancer awareness, developing healthcare infrastructure, and preference of radiation treatment over other cancer treatments is projected to boost the global market growth. However, adverse radiation effecting on non-malignant cells and stringent approval guidelines are expected to hinder the growth.
Major companies in the brachytherapy market are C. R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.); Varian Medical Systems (U.S.); Eckert & Ziegler (Germany); iCAD Inc. (U.S.); Isoray Inc. (U.S.); Sun Nuclear Corporation (U.S.); Roper Technologies, Inc. (U.S.); Huiheng Medical Inc. (China); Elekta (Sweden); and Theragenics Corporation (U.S.). Ongoing product developments, investment in R&D, improvement in clinical management process, and strategic collaborations & acquisitions are some of the key strategies adopted by the leading players operating in the industry.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The brachytherapy market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Brachytherapy Market, By Type (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Low-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
Brachytherapy Market, By Application (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Breast Cancer
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Brachytherapy Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?