Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market Analysis by Material (Synthetic, Allograft), by Application (Dental, Craniomaxillofacial, Foot & Ankle, Long Bone, Joint Reconstruction, Spinal Fusion), and by Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market Analysis by Material (Synthetic, Allograft), by Application (Dental, Craniomaxillofacial, Foot & Ankle, Long Bone, Joint Reconstruction, Spinal Fusion), and by Region - Forecast to 2026
The global bone grafts & substitutes market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of orthopaedic diseases coupled with technological advancements is driving the global market growth. Rising incidents of road accidents, increasing adoption of minimal invasive surgeries, huge investment in orthopaedics medication, and growing geriatric population are other drivers propelling the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals and inadequate product awareness in remote locations are expected to restrain the global market growth.
Major companies operating in the bone grafts & substitutes market are Johnson & Johnson (U.S.); Orthofix Medical (U.S.); Medtronic plc (Ireland); NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.); Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.); Stryker Corporation (U.S.); Wright Medical Group (Netherlands); Baxter International, Inc. (U.S.); Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.); and Arthrex GmbH (Germany). The leading players have adopted collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and novel product development as key strategies to capture the market share.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country-level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The bone grafts & substitutes market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market, By Material (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Bi-Phasic Calcium Phosphates
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market, By Application (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Foot & Ankle
- Long Bone
- Joint Reconstruction
- Spinal Fusion
Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?