Biosimulation Market Analysis by Product (Software, Services), by Application (Drug Development, Drug Discovery), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Regulatory Authorities, CROs, Academic Research Institutions) and Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Biosimulation Market Analysis by Product (Software, Services), by Application (Drug Development, Drug Discovery), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Regulatory Authorities, CROs, Academic Research Institutions) and Region - Forecast to 2026
The global biosimulation market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Rising R&D investments, increasing focus on biosimilars and biologics development, growing adoption of advanced biosimulation software, and product advancements are some of the major factors propelling the growth of this market. However, lack of standardization in biosimulation is a major restraint for the market growth.
Key players operating in the biosimulation market are Dassault Systèmes (France); Certara (U.S.); Evidera (U.S.); In silico biosciences Inc. (U.S.); Rosa (U.S.); Genedata (Switzerland); Simulations Plus (U.S.); Insilico Biotechnology (Germany); INOSIM Software (Germany); and LeadInvent Technologies (India). The major players are adopting key growth strategies such as new product development, technological advancements, regional expansion, and mergers & partnerships to penetrate new regions and to capture the market share.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The biosimulation market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Biosimulation Market, By Product (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Molecular Modeling & Simulation Software
- PK/PD Modeling & Simulation Software
- PBPK Modeling & Simulation Software
- Toxicity Prediction Software
- Trial Design Software
- Other Biosimulation Software
- Contract Services
- In-house Services
Biosimulation Market, By Application (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Drug Development
- Preclinical Testing
- Clinical Trials
- Drug Discovery
Biosimulation Market, By Delivery Model (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Subscription Model
- Ownership Model
Biosimulation Market, By End User (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organization
- Research Institutes
- Regulatory Authorities
Biosimulation Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?