Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market Analysis by Drug Class (Anti-inflammatory, NSAIDs, Antihyperglycemics, Interferons), by Indication (Rheumatic Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Type 1 Diabetes, Rare Diseases), by End User (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies) and by Region – Forecast to 2026
- Additional information
- Enquire about
Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market Analysis by Drug Class (Anti-inflammatory, NSAIDs, Antihyperglycemics, Interferons), by Indication (Rheumatic Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Type 1 Diabetes, Rare Diseases), by End User (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies) and by Region - Forecast to 2026
The global autoimmune disease treatment market size is expected to witness a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of various autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and multiple sclerosis is a key driver boosting the market growth. In addition, the recent launch of novel drugs, presence of a strong drug pipeline, and developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies are some of the other factors that propel the market growth. However, stringent government regulations and high cost of treatment is expected to hinder the market growth.
Some of the key players in the autoimmune disease treatment market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.); AbbVie Inc. (U.S.); Amgen Inc. (U.S.); AstraZeneca plc. (UK); Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (U.S.); F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland); Johnson & Johnson (U.S.); Novartis AG (Switzerland); and Pfizer Inc. (U.S.). The leading players operating in the market are adopting various strategies including new drug launches, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and investment in R&D.
This exhaustive research report focuses on market size and forecast at global, segmental, regional and country level along with key market trends and dynamics from 2017 to 2026. The autoimmune disease treatment market report is categorized into the following segments and subsegments:
Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market, By Drug Class (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market, By Indication (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Rheumatic Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Rare Disease
Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market, By End-User (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- Retail Pharmacies
Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market, By Region (Revenue, 2017-2026, USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key questions addressed by the research report-
- What are the current market trends (2017 to 2020) and future market forecast from 2021 to 2026 for the market?
- What are the market dynamics and probable opportunities for market players during the forecast period?
- Initiatives undertaken my market players to address the COVID-19 impact to sustain in the competitive market.
- Which geographies have immense opportunities in different segments and sub-segments of the market?
- What are the recent strategies adopted by market players such as product launch, partnership, agreement, collaboration, merger & acquisition, and geographical expansion?