This policy is subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be accessed at “www.icognitioninsights.com”. Your use of the website and/or company services and any personal information provided on the website remains subject to the terms of the policy and the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Use. In case of any grievance or complaint, please intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint shall be readdressed within a period of one month.
The purchased reports from iCognition Insights Private Limited are for internal use only and the client should not distribute or share the same with any third party. Third parties shall involve any partner company, parent or sister company, third party vendor or anyone else other than the client company. iCognition Insights does not hold itself responsible to the data discrepancies or analysis in their reports and we strongly encourage our clients to reach us on email@example.com for any report related issues.
Any duplication, reproduction, photocopying or transmission of the report data in any form, is not permitted and the client should take prior permission from iCognition Insights for the same.
The information we collect
We collect the following personal data from you to provide you personalized and enhanced browsing and services experience via our website www.icognitioninsights.com.
When you browse our website
- We collect minimum essential information like IP address, Operating System, Pages viewed, visit date and activity time
When you ask for any product or services information or face payment issues
- Contact details such as First and Last name, Company name, Contact number, Email and Country information
When you create your account
- Personal details such as First and Last name, Company Name, Contact number and Email
iCognition Insights Private Limited records all outgoing and incoming calls for training and development purposes and for effective client requirement understanding and communication only. All recordings are kept highly confidential. You have rights to request for removal of call recording. To do so, please reach us via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We record your calls with our team for following purposes:
- Quality control and staff training
- To understand your requirements in detail and communicate the same with our experts or analysts
- Provide personalized solution approach for your research requirements
- To establish the existence of information relevant to our business, including a record of your orders, instructions, complaints or any other communications
- To ensure effective client communication and query resolution
- To prevent and detect false business and crime
Use of personal information
We may store and use your personal information for the following activities:
- Activate your account with iCognition Insights
- Send you OTP for account activation or password reset
- Generate and deliver orders received
- Send order confirmations or invoice for purchase
- Send you the product or service purchased
- Respond to your queries
- Send you Company product and services updates
- Send you Company Newsletter
Security of your information
We understand that everyone cares about his/her personal information and how it’s been used and secured. We undertake utmost security measures to protect your information. However, please be aware that the transference of information via the internet medium is never completely secure. While we can do our best to secure our own systems, we cannot ensure the security over whole internet and therefore cannot guarantee the security of your information as it is transmitted to and from our website.
We will retain your information for as long as it is required by us to provide you services. If you wish we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com.
Policy update notification